Healthy diet for pregnant women - Healthy diet for pregnancy is very important to note that pregnant women not only maintain their own health, but also the health of the fetus. But most pregnant women do not eat, preferring to snack. It is expected to pregnant women to pay attention to diet and nutrition.
If the expectant mother wants a healthy fetus, so do not be lazy and self-sufficient with a healthy diet for pregnant women.
Some Healthy diet for pregnant women
- Eggs. Eggs are an important food for pregnant women, because of the protein content in eggs is needed by anyone. In eggs not only protein, but contains 12 vitamins, are all very important to meet the nutrition of pregnant women. however, eggs contain high cholesterol. For safety from attack cholesterol, so pregnant women can eat eggs to 2 eggs per day.
- Avocado. Avocados are included in a healthy diet for pregnant women, because of the good fat in it, the fat in avocado is very good for baby's brain development. Besides the good fats, avocados also contain folic acid, folic acid is essential for healthier baby's nerve health . So, good for pregnant women to consume avocados, so the baby was born in good health. Avocados also contain vitamin B6, potassium and vitamin C.
- Green Vegetables. Pregnant women have to like green vegetables, because these vitamins in vegetables healthier than other colored vegetables. Another positive side of the green vegetables are low in calories so it is not harmful to health. In addition, green leafy vegetables containing folic acid, iron, vitamin A, and even calcium. all of these substances is important for the health of women who are pregnant.
- Processed Milk. Milk has always been a healthy food, milk beneficial for the growth of bones and teeth in infants. So, what dairy products are good for pregnant women? Dairy products are good is like cheese, yogurt, and milk. In addition, milk also contains a lot of protein and folic acid.
- Salmon Fish. The next healthy menu are salmon. Salmon fish good for pregnant women development during pregnancy. This fish is beneficial for pregnant women as it is rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, folic acid and calcium.