20 Health Benefits of Apples - Apple is a fruit that has a slick seductive shape, smooth skin makes its own appeal to the viewer. Health benefits of apples for very much, just as I've explained in a previous article. Apple fruit also one of many fruit that contain pectin. Pectin is also have benefits to human health.
Before we look at 20 health benefits of apples, let's first take a look at the types of apples grown in the world. because there are many kinds of apples, ranging from apple green, red, yellow and others.
Several types of ApplesYellow apples. This apple is also called the "Golden Delicious", came from America, this apple is usually used raw materials applesauce.
- Red apples. Also called by called "Red Delicious", this is the type of apple that is very much found everywhere. planted many, many encountered in fruit market
- Fuji apples. is also called the "Gala", comes from New Zealand, this is apples that taste the freshest and sweetest apples among others.
- Granny Smith. Looks like apple is less familiar in the eyes of the people of Indonesia, these apples are from Australia and have a sour taste, green color, medium-sized, usually made for cooking.
- Manalagi apples. Local apples, the most common color is green
- Malang apples. Local apples, apples from Malang is usually made chips by food entrepreneurs in Indonesia.
20 Health Benefits of ApplesApples are always investigated by researchers, so the new benefits of apples being discovered. Apples are not only useful to beautify the skin, but also can beautify the inside. Want to know what the health benefits of apples, please read on
- Nourish the Digestive Tract
- Treating and Preventing Anemia
- Prevent and treating rheumatism
- Healthy female breasts
- Nourish our hearts
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Preventing senile
- Neutralize Blood Sugar Levels
- Lose Weight
- Work Helps Small Bowel
- Improve Skin Health
- Restore the flagging body/body refreshing
- Caring for Teeth/tooth whitening
- Restore Stamina Body
- Caring Heart
- Suppress the growth of cancer cells in the lungs
- Healthy eyes
- Preventing and Treating asthma
- Caring for Bones From Fragility (Osteoporosis)
- Feeding the brain/smarter brain